With this pair of sleek, sturdy MAXTRAX XTREMEs, you'll look cool on the road and be able to stay cool off it knowing you're rolling with the world's toughest recovery device.
- A pair of lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction devices that ensure an easy way out.
- Features 88 hard-anodized alloy teeth molded on MAXTRAX Xtreme grip into the tyre tread and the terrain under your vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into sand, mud, or snow.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible and tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- Nesting design ensures MAXTRAX Xtreme can be stacked and stored compactly to increase load capacity.
- Store MAXTRAX Xtreme with your camping, over-landing, or four-wheel drive gear on your rack in two different configurations.
- Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets for side profile mounting options or above and below with the rack with Recovery Device Mounting Kit (sold separately).
- Six (6) integrated carrying handles make MAXTRAX Xtreme easy to carry and the double-edged design ensures quick and easy maneuvering under your tires.
- Features a shovel at either end for removing excess earth and keyhole points to secure your MAXTRAX Xtreme.
- MAXTRAX Xtreme are linkable, creating longer tracks using the supplied leashes.
1 x Pair of MAXTRAX XTREME Recovery Devices
2 x Leashes
UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon
1150mm (45") L x 330mm (13") W x 85mm (3.5") H (Per set of 2 Stacked)
9kg (20lbs) (Pair)