Front Runner’s 40" LED Light Bar with spot and flood multi beam technology comes complete with brackets to mount to your Slimline II Roof rack, as well as a built in adjustable rock shield.
• 40 Inch Dual Row features 19,800 lumens.
• Combination of 8 degree narrow spot beam pattern for focusing on long range distances AND 120 degree wide flood beam pattern for close but wide range illumination immediately surrounding the vehicle.
• Die cast aluminum housing is waterproof, dustproof and rattle proof. Built for Off-Road performance in harsh outdoor conditions.
• Expected LED life of 30,000 hours.
• Mounts underneath the front or rear of a Front Runner Roof Rack. Comes standard with powder coated stainless steel Slimline II Roof Rack mounting brackets. (Optional original Slimline roof rack brackets are available (RRAC053).
• The protective light guard rotates and can be positioned open or closed while driving.
• The light guard cover can serve as a barn door to control light fall off and help prevent light glare on the vehicle's hood/bonnet.
• Optional Wiring Harness available (Single LED Wiring Harness / Single LED Wiring Harness with ATP Plug - by Front Runner)
• NOTE: minimum of 90 mm (3.54 inches) clearance needed between the bottom of the Front Runner Rack and the vehicle's roof in order to fit this product.
1 x 40" LED Light Bar (Multi Beam with Spot & Flood)
1 x Set of Front Rack Mount Brackets
1 x Set of Under Rack Mount Brackets
1 x Protective Front Cover
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
1110mm (43.7") L x 117mm (4.6") W x 78mm (3.1") H
40 Inch Dual Row
Input Voltage: 9-32 Volts DC
Power Consumption: 240 Watts / 16 Amp at 12 Volts
80 High Intensity CREE LEDs
Color Temp: 6000k
Lumen Output: Approx. 19,200lm
Beam Pattern: 8 Degree Spot Combination Flood
Protection: Over / Under Voltage protection
Reverse polarity protection
Housing Material: Aluminum extrusion
Mounting End Pieces: Die cast aluminum alloy
Lens Material: High Light Transmission Polycarbonate