Land Cruiser Troopy conversion aka Hercules redefines what you can do with an land cruiser.
Not only does it offer a sleeper compartment which is easy to erect and access, it also offers unparalleled internal living space.
After climbing out the vehicle to flip the roof up – a process which takes just seconds – you can access the sleeper compartment from inside the vehicle. Which is great news if you’re overnighting in lion country!
A flip-up panel in the sleeper compartment allows you to stand up in the vehicle – so no more getting dressed and undressed while bent over double. What’s more, the roof can be closed with your bedding in place.
This conversion offers a marginal increase in roof height, this means less stress about parking and manoeuvring your vehicle.
- Aerodynamic design: To minimise wind resistance & fuel consumption
- Construction: Aluminium
- Colours: Black or White
- Fabric: 400gram UV-resistant rib-lock waterproof canvas with sealed seams
- Roof insulation: Polyethylene closed-cell foam & insulating quilt
- Lighting: Two stock lights for reading / Three LED diffused lights
- Cargo: Integrated roof cargo tracks allow for small roof-rack or load bars