The Roof Box is a completely sealed unit, which means that you can safely stow extra gear away from the elements.
Available in Two sizes:
- The Escape – Small : 200L | 19.5kg Weight
- The Long Haul – Large : 250L | 21kg Weight
- Roof Box Large: The Long Haul
L = 1305mm W = 705mm H = 330mm
Roof Box Small Box: The Escape
L = 1305mm W = 533mm H = 330mm
- It has 250-litres of storage space and now accommodates up to three ammo boxes.
- The Roof Box is a completely sealed unit, which means that you can safely stow extra gear away from the elements.
- Our newly-designed lever system allows you to adjust how much pressure is applied to the lid, but it also means that you only have to close one side of the box – so there’s no need to trek around to the other side of your vehicle.
- The carpeted base not only protects the inside of the box, but also prevents objects from shifting around, and makes cleaning easy.
- The lid of the Roof Box is especially shaped and proportioned to accommodate our quick-release Maxtrax holder, so your recovery tracks are securely stored out of the way, but not out of reach.
- When fitted with our Alu-Cab Load Bar extension brackets, an additional jerrycan can be mounted on either side of the Roof Box, providing easy access to another 40-litres of fuel.
- From personal experience, we’ve found the Roof Box to be invaluable for the transport of two notoriously difficult items to pack: firewood and rubbish. We all know what firewood can do to a vehicle’s interior, and it goes without saying that a leaking rubbish bag (packed alongside your camping gear) is not a great way to end a trip.
Note: The jerry can holder is not included and shown as installed with options.