Make storing and organizing gear and valuables a no-brainer. These 2 lockable drawers with fitted deck and faceplates have been designed specifically for the Toyota Fortuner. Hide contents from prying eyes while creating more usable and easily accessible storage space in your vehicle.
Engineered tough for both on and off-road travel.
This drawer kit has 2 lockable drawers, 2 keys per lock, 3 tie down rails, 6 tie down rings, deck completion set, face completion set, brackets, all necessary installation hardware, and detailed fitment instructions.
- 113kg / 250 lb per drawer load carrying capacity.
- High-strength bearing slides allows each drawer to extend nearly 100% from the anchored base.
- Provide peace of mind and security by locking away important travel items such as computers, smart phones and camera gear.
- The flat deck incorporates three cargo attachment channels and 6 Black Tie Down Rings.
- Customize your own storage configurations. Stack and secure luggage, Wolf Pack, Cub Pack, aluminum boxes and other storage containers to the top deck using Stratchits or other straps.
- The deck above the drawers can also be used to mount Front Runner Cargo/Fridge Slides.
- The side decks are easily removable creating storage space between the drawers and vehicle for a variety of items such as tools, jumper cables, tow ropes, diving snorkels, masks, fins, kindling, barbeque skewers, etc.
- To create compartments within the drawers, add the optional steel Drawer Dividers. Helps organize and stop excessive movement of gear and supplies. Sold in pairs, these drawers can accommodate up to 4 dividers per drawer.
- The deck is covered with a durable, UV resistant nylon pile black carpet detailed to complement the vehicle’s interior contours.
- The nylon carpet surface creates resiliency for securing cargo while insulating against noise and vibration.
- Finished with the same durable black powder coating as Front Runner Roof Racks and other Front Runner products.
- This drawer kit can be easily installed in minutes by attaching the supplied carabiners and turnbuckles to the supplied tie down brackets. Removing the drawers is just as easy.
- Note: The rear jump seats need to be removed to install this drawer system.
*Please Note: Drawer Dividers are not included when purchasing this Drawer System and are sold separately.